Our Team Counts as being the Best
Clients welcome the fact that people work at Tiba who solve Project Management problems efficiently, effectively and enthusiastically
In a dynamically expanding consultancy company with an emphasis on Project Management and process management, a whole range of possibilities are opened up for making one’s mark and further development – whether as a consultant, trainer or project manager as well as a member of staff managing clients or services in our Munich-based head office.
What we offer you:
- Varied tasks_ Tiba will provide you with the opportunity to learn and implement all sides of project management. This takes place alongside well known companies of all sizes from all sectors. For most of our consultants, trainers and project managers, this variety is one of the key reasons for selecting this career.
- A wide range of clients_ In the same way that in Project Management there is a hardly a solution which is applicable in all cases, there are hardly two clients which are alike. Our client portfolio extends from global corporations to small and medium sized companies, from system engineering specialists to providers of financial services and from car makers to IT service providers.
- Cross-border challenges_Our work knows no boundaries. International challenges represent 40 percent of our turnover. In so doing we benefit from an international pool of consultants, trainers and project managers. These are supplemented by a global network of partners and our subsidiaries in Germany, Spain und USA.
What you can expect of us:
- We are aware that first of all our staff has to add life to the theory they have acquired. For this reason, personality is an especially important characteristic for us. Apart from a profound educational background and practical experience, we expect a thirst for knowledge and target-orientation, a team spirit and a double helping of social competence.
- A lot of energy, motivation and a commitment for Project Management and consultancy are just as important as an interest for other cultures and countries. Whether as a consultant, trainer or project manager, you should also bring with you a spirit for the company as well as be prepared to travel a lot.
- You best meet our needs, if flexibility, motivation and own initiative come to you naturally. Creativity, courage and a good helping of humour also count!
We look forward to receiving you application documents.
Best of all, tell us about yourself. Ask yourself why staff is happy to work at Tiba.
Please call us or send us your detailed application documents straight away.
We look forward to hearing from you!
T. +49 (0) 89 / 89 31 61 23